A house full of crazy people warmed things up on a very cold night at the Oakland Metro. Some of the highlights:
- Dirty Haiku Battle: Tatyana beats Sweet and Shameless
- Newcomer Brian H. takes first place in the slam, tearing it up to kick off the competition.
- Oakland Santa got three-legged lapdances, with three couples using one giant stocking to rock Santa’s socks.
- Isis performed the world’s creepiest burlesque routine as Raggedy Anne, culminating in blowing her Raggedy Andy.
- Bronkar and Syzygy performed a tremendous set, beatboxing, juggling and body percussion got the audience jumping.
- True Temper won his first Tourettes rap battle, beating Vokab exactly one year after first competing at Tourettes.
- The annual candy cane suckoff was a huge hit.
- Featured performer Will Franken ran a mile a minute, switching from one hilarious character to another so fast it’d make your head spin.
It was a solid end to an awesome year of Tourettes shows. 2010 is only gonna get better!